AS JOB OPENINGS BECOME AVAILABLE, APPLICATION INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED HERE. CHECK BACK ON A REGULAR BASIS!
*SEARCH FOR JOBS IN THE EQUINE INDUSTRY:
Position: Part time Teacher
- Teaching an afterschool program a minimum of 2 afternoons per week for 2 hours.
- Attending a field trip one Saturday per month.
- Attending lesson planning sessions 1-2 times per month.
- Lead and plan class lessons.
- Give individual instruction as needed.
- Manage student teaching interns and volunteers during class time.
- Maintain current databases of students, parents, and contact information.
- Keep track of student grades, progress, and attendance.
- Work with parents regarding their child’s progress and attendance.
- All other duties assigned.
- Must have teaching certificate.
Please contact Student Services Manager, Mandy Otis, email@example.com
or (859) 252-8648 with questions or resume/credentials.
Search for jobs
Careers in the Thoroughbred Industry